EBay
Today I am thankful for EBay and here's why...
Many years ago while I was helping clean out my Grandma Emmy's house, one of my aunts asked if I'd like to have Grandma's china. I had never given much thought to china. I'm more of a paper plate kind of girl. But I took it and have LOVED having it. It isn't a full set. 12 plates, a platter, a serving bowl and a gravy boat. I found some glasses that matched and we have used the china for many special dinners. I'm going to be hosting 14 people for Thanksgiving dinner which means I'm two plates short. I've looked on eBay before to see if they had Grandma Emmy's china and they did but only a piece or two and they were pricey. I decided to check again, thinking it would be a miracle if I could get 2 plates. I was surprised to find this set and it's identical to my grandma's...
And it gets better! The entire 71 pieces were the same price as two vegetable platters. Not only will everyone have matching plates but they'll also have matching jello plates and dessert dishes, not to mention the turkey platters, gravy boats, and the bowls of mashed potatoes will match too :).




