Direction
Today I am thankful for my morning in the temple.

I needed some pretty clear direction on some things and this is the best place I know to get it.
I was also reminded of what an incredible blessing personal revelation is.
Every time I've asked God for direction in my life He's given it to me. I trust Him completely.
Tonight the parents took Esty out for a birthday date. He turns 17 next week! We told him he could invite a friend so he brought Rachel, one of his best buddies. He learned a couple of years ago that girls are more fun to have as friends than boys :). His Dad learned that too when he was 15 and met me.

They had a new prime rib sandwich we had to try.
SO GOOD!
Along with about 5 desserts.

And as usual, my Aubrey's utensils in the glove box came in handy for the partially eaten carrot cake I start craving about half way home.




