I Look Mad

By the look on my face you would never know I am loving my Saturday night with my girls.
This is us watching Jurassic World and I am totally into it.  Really.


Kevin makes fun of my facial expressions all the time.
When I read I look mad, when I concentrate I look mad.  Sometimes if I'm thinking and I look at you, you might think I'm giving you a dirty look.  I promise, I'm not.



I got to talk to my Emmy today for quite a while.
She showed me her new hair and her new nails.
She's played the violin since she was 6 so she's NEVER had long nails.
She's spent the last few weeks growing them out and they look so pretty.


Emmy has A LOT going on in her life.
I don't know how she does it but she does and she's doing so great.



Jax and Aubrey went on a road trip adventure over the weekend and ended up in Rexburg today and got to bond with Jax's cousin Mikayla.  It looks like maybe she let them clean up at her apartment since they lived out of their car for two days :).

Popular Posts