Super Saturday
This is me with my dear friend Debbie getting our craft on at our church's Super Saturday.
I made my very first St. Patrick's Day decoration along with a few pumpkins for Thanksgiving.
If I'm going to craft (which is like once every couple of years) this is the way to do it. This awesome craft lady comes with all the tools and supplies and within a couple of hours I've finished two projects.
Pretty much everyone in the family had a super Saturday. The girls spent hours in the water and sun. Kloe went birthday shopping with Mama Linda and Aunt Tam. She turns 14 next Sunday!!
And then Aunt Tam took the other two birthday girls for their traditional Halloween costume shopping. Tam and Steve getting them Halloween costumes for their birthday=a big stress off me :)
Janie narrowed it down to 4 different costumes...
And then narrowed it down to 3 after her Dad vetoed this one.
You'll have to wait for Halloween to see which one she picked!








