Painting and a Conference


Emmy invited her Dad to Logan for a birthday brunch.
I was not invited :(
Emmy said, "it's not your birthday".

Kev took her a couple pair of socks he designed himself...



You can check out lots more of the boys socks on their website


While they were bonding I was taking the refresher good landlord class.


I passed.



I came home and we went to work painting Kloe's room.
I had lots of help :)


We painted it pink when Emmy moved down to this room.
I loved the sleeping beauty decal and was sad to see it go.
This was Kloe's first time painting with me and she did awesome!


We got two walls done before we had to go to Women's Conference so we will finish next week.



Women's Conference was the best!
I loved every speaker and every message.
You can watch the conference HERE.
We got to go with my Mom and sister in law Mindy.


Love all these ladies so much!
(And yes, me and Mindy are sporting Vera bags :)

PS Today is Mesothelioma Awareness Day
Check out Heather's Blog, a survivor of this cancer.
You can read more about Mesothelioma HERE and HERE.

Popular Posts