Happy Birthday to My Man

Happy Birthday to the guy I've been celebrating birthdays with for 28 years.  It was 28 years ago today that we first held hands and this whole thing got started :).


Lilly is having the best time with her great grandpa but has told me multiple times throughout the day that she is missing her dad on his birthday.  She's his little shadow lately.  She's had the best time working on project trailer with her daddy. 



Lilly the spy kept Grandpa Moon entertained.  She cooked him tons of the fish she caught herself.


He showed her how one of his toy horses doubled as a back scratcher.  (Back scratching is her thing)



She and Grandpa shared a tub of chocolate covered raisins.



And we took grandpa on a road trip so he could get some tools.  (I thought I was getting the Harbor Freight sign in the selfie but I guess I didn't.)



We stopped for lunch and Lilly picked the worst possible dessert.  Grandpa hates all things sticky!  Funny thing is, so does Lilly.  Clearly she got over it long enough to eat her cotton candy.



Two tired travelers.
(When Lilly saw this picture she said ooooh my hair looks so pretty like that)



Made a stop at Baby Kevin's grave on our way home.  The cemetery has a new very cool headstone...

I should have had Lilly stand by it so you could see how tall it is.  One of the former governors is buried here. 



Kevin sent me this little note Janie made for me.  It's a reminder for her to tell me how Dakota flipped the bird at his dad while I was gone.  Dakota is going to be in SO much trouble when I get home :).

Popular Posts