Emmy Update - Email to Grandpa

Hello Hello!

I am having the best time here. The past couple weeks have been crazy.

Reunited!


Fugitive with like 150 people. We were some of the only ones who made it without getting caught.


Spontaneous Lava Hot Springs trip. Zeus, Nelson, Rio, and us.



Most embarrassing football game of all time
















Chocolate Waterslide Merge, Roni, Steve






















It took us FOREVER to get all of it out



80’s dance. But we got there and it had been cancelled.




So we went to a party but it got shut down by the cops



And then somebody “what are the odds?” me to jump in 2nd dam. So I did. It was SUPER cold. But I stayed in the longest so I got Chick Fil A out of it.


First day of schooooooool


















Sunday dinner with the apartment of guys downstairs and two random girls.



This year has been less stressful and more stressful than last year. Less stressful trying to figure out how to survive on my own, but I just have so much to do and I feel like I am constantly drowning. I’m sure you guys heard I was called as Relief Society President. That’s been a fun adjustment. Haha. I just pretend like I know what I’m doing. Which is basically how I live the rest of my life as well; it works. As stressful as it is, I love it here. I wouldn’t trade my experience at Utah State for anything. 

Do you have any questions for me? 

I still want to try sandwiches at Herm’s next month!

Love you all!!

Em

Popular Posts