The First Day
7:45 pm last night...
We came pretty darn close to having the girls in bed by 7:30.
I told them they can read at night to help ease the pain of going to bed so early.
This morning we were back to our early morning routine and I worked in a quick haircut for Esty.
And here they all go...off to school!
The 11th Grader
(who drove himself to school and then drove himself home for lunch because he missed his Mama--at least that's what I like to tell myself :)
The very annoyed that she has to hold this cheesy sign 8th Grader
The 5th Grader
The cutest little 1st Grader
And a big thanks to Mama Linda for all the cute and cool school shoes!
Every one's first day was a success, although the 8th grader did quite a bit of complaining about it (but secretly she loves all that is Jr High).
We finished up the day with Janie making everyone cinnamon whole wheat pancakes for Waffle Wednesday.















