Summer Projects
At the beginning of June I began thinking about some projects I wanted to complete during the summer. I looked over our busy calendar and knew if I didn't make a list I probably wouldn't get anything done.
I am definitely a list person. Every day I have one. If it's not on the list, it usually doesn't get done.
3 out of 7 isn't so bad.
About once a year I have to clean out the storage room.
It was SO BAD. I should have taken BEFORE pictures.
I'd been wanting to move my smaller freezer from the garage to the storage room since last November so I made room for it and Kevin and Dakota moved it down for me.
This tub was so filthy, but I can't prove it since I didn't take any pictures, go ahead and ask any of the kids, they will tell you.
It had hard water stains that kept getting worse because of a leaky faucet and I couldn't find any cleaner that would cut through the hard water.
Finally after 4 repairs the faucet quit leaking so I was determined to clean it up. I tried some more cleaners with no luck and then I tried a metal scraper. That did the trick but it took forever and the scraper left marks so I had to get rid of those with some CLR and more scrubbing. It took hours and by the time I finished my hands were cramping but I my tub looked great and I made all of the children and the husband come in and admire it :).
Mermaid Lilly swimming in the clean tub.








