Moving Out

Last Friday before picking up the girls in Logan I helped Emmy move out of her apartment.
She had to be out by the 15th but couldn't move into her new place until the 23rd so she gets to move twice in about a week.  That stinks.  (But thanks to my friend Melanie who's letting her live in her basement this week so she didn't have to sleep on the street).


It also stinks that she was living on the 4th floor and we had to move in the 98 degree heat.
We rewarded ourselves with Aggie Ice Cream where we met up with Kevin, Kloe, and Dakota and the youth from our ward.  They came up for Aggie Ice Cream and the Martin Harris Pageant.




I picked up Lilly and Janie and we went to the Martin Harris Pageant too.
I haven't been to this pageant since I was a teenager when my Aunt Jeri and cousins were in it when they lived in Clarkston.  It's a great pageant!

Popular Posts