I Heart Church
Sundays are my favorite.
I love taking my girls to church each week (Kevin has early morning meetings and Dakota prepares the sacrament so they are already there). Sometimes we are rushing to get there on time and then there are days like today where we are ready and ahead of schedule. I even had time to curl the little girls hair.
I don't think there's a part of church I don't like. Ok, maybe I get a little annoyed when a speaker goes over their time during Sacrament Meeting. Or maybe I get a lot annoyed. But other than that I love church. I love worshiping with my family and my ward family. I always learn or feel something that brings me closer to Christ and that's what it's all about. Today in one of our lessons we talked about having a spiritual experience every day. If we have the right perspective and a grateful heart, all things we go through during a day can be spiritual on some level.
Lilly loves walking home from church but you wouldn't know it by the look on her face.
We had a so much fun with the Meldrums tonight. Kloe and Kara are SO lucky to have Annette Meldrum as their Young Women leader and Gracie, Janie and Lilly are SO lucky to have Denise Meldrum as their Primary leader. Kloe and Kara taught us about repentance for family night.
They showed us THIS message.
And then Janie spent some time making her Dad look really pretty.





