Cabin Time With Mommy Marci & Stella

Mommy Marci and Stella joined us for a few days last week.
Here's Lilly telling Mommy Marci about the Turkeys that visit the cabin.



Mommy Marci loves having her hair done as much as Mommy Becky does and Lilly will tell you, "I'm a weawy good hair maker".




Marci brought a bunch of crafts for the girls to make, in their pajamas, at 1 in the afternoon, cuz that's how we roll.



We introduced Lilly and Bella to the candy bar game and they LOVED it.



We let the 4 year old cheat a little.



Usually by the end of a week at the cabin I'm ready to go home.  But this trip, except for missing the husband, I could have stayed another week.  
As soon as we got home the girls went right to work making houses for their monsters and animals.

Popular Posts