Summer is Fun

Another week of Summer is behind us and it's going by so fast.
I just got an email about Jr High registration.
Boo.


Now that we have a Chickfila right down the street from our house we have no excuse for not supporting Cow Appreciation Day, so the entire family embraced it.



This was a pretty exciting week for Estabon.
He's been saving up for a new XBox and is pretty excited about his new purchase.


I'm not a big fan of video games,
Candy Crush,
Plants & Zombies,
etc...
They are time suckers and time wasters.
But, it's Estabon's money and he can buy what he wants to and he is actually pretty good about video games.  Sometimes he goes months without playing at all.



Esty also went shopping for pioneer clothes.  Since he gave up High School football he gets to go on Trek with the youth, and scout camps and isn't missing any family vacations!  We haven't missed football not even a little bit.


Did you know?
Nylons help keep their feet from getting blisters from all that walking.


Papa Tom let Esty borrow some suspenders from his sweet collection.



Kevin got to go on Trek too.
I did not.
And I'm pretty happy about that.
While they walked and walked and walked in the heat.  We played in the lake :)



Popular Posts