Cabin Time With Mama Jan & Papa Tom

The cabin has this fun loft that sleeps a bunch of kids.
Except mine.
They usually start out in the loft the first night and then they migrate down to where I am and this is where they sleep the rest of the nights.


We stay up late playing games and watching movies and then sleep in all morning.



Mama Jan and Papa Tom joined us for a few days.
Getting my parents all to myself is the best!


We did some Spring cleaning a couple of the days.
Mom cleaned the carpets (she has rocked the housecoat since I was a little girl :).

Me and Dad weeded this area.  I should have taken a before picture.  Some of the weeds were up to my waist.



My Dad told me every year he cleans the light fixtures.
I wondered if anyone notices.
I will from now on.
I did take a before picture of this one...



After...



We also dusted the place from top to bottom.
Pretty sure this is the most productive I've ever been at the cabin :)



While we cleaned the kids kept busy coloring these fun pictures Mama Jan brought them...




Popular Posts