The Month of May

September has been my favorite month for as long as I can remember but over the last 3 years the month of May has become a favorite as well.
Not only do we celebrate Kevin Jr's birthday, but every May since his birth has been blessed with special experiences and events both big and small.  A couple of the big events was of course Jackson and Aubrey getting married and today Dakota received his Patriarchal Blessing.


It is a wonderful thing to witness your child's patriarchal blessing and our kids have been blessed to have their grandparent's there to witness it as well.
I am reminded as I listen to the words of the blessings of the love our Heavenly Father has for his children, for each one of my children.  What a beautiful partnership we have had with our Heavenly Father as he has created the spirits of our children and we have helped to create and I have had the privilege to give birth to their bodies.


We told Esty this was his day so he could choose what we had for dinner.
Papa Murphy's stuffed crust 5 meat pizza.
Bless him.
The easiest of meals for me!




Today I read through Janie's Kindergarten journal for the year.
She explained each one of these pictures to me.
I wish I could (from left to right)...
have a house made out of candy
fly
have a birthday cake that never ran out
have my baby brother back
have a candy tree
have a candy cow that lives by my house

Popular Posts