Hanging Out with My Grandpa

I got to spend a few days with my awesome Grandpa this week.
We have the best time together!


Now you know where I get my good looks from.
Can you see the resemblance?
This is us taking his truck through the carwash.



And then we picked up chicken strips, tater tots, onion rings, a rootbeer for Grandpa and an Iron Port Cherry for me at the Malad Drive Inn.  We ate our dinner with Grandma Moon, Baby Kevin and a whole lot of Grandpa's family and friends.



Doesn't this new sign  look great...



Grandpa says the majority of his friends live here.
He's outlived almost all of them.




Grandpa has a pretty big yard and keeping it watered is practically a full time job.
He had to pull out the two huge pine trees in front of his house so he's in the process of growing new grass.



One morning he took me out to his hay lands in one of his old orange trucks.



He told me he could get me into this truck for next to nothing...



We spent an afternoon in Logan visiting the newlyweds.
This was the first time I'd seen their house in person.
It's SO CUTE!
This is the dining room.
Jax gets to put together his first piece of furniture when their kitchen table and chairs arrive in the next day or two.


Hangin' out with your great grandpa is pretty great.



Aubrey reminded us that the last time we had lunch with grandpa at Chuckarama was the day before Jackson came home.  Crazy all that's happened in the last 4 months!

Popular Posts