Birthday Fishing



I wanted to post a few pictures from Emmy's birthday.
Kevin left at 4 in the morning for Logan and the two of them spent half the day fishing.


They puttered around the pig (I think that's what he calls this lake, or maybe it's the porker, I'm not sure) in their pontoon boats and had the best time together.  I love that this is how she wanted to spend her birthday!



Emmy cleaned every one of the fish.
Gross.
I've never cleaned a fish.
I told Kevin I'd consider it if I had plastic gloves.


And then he took her to get crepe sandwiches and strawberry lemonade for lunch.


And that's how she celebrated 19 years of living.
Here's a fun fact:  Emmy hates odd numbers--unless it's a multiple of 5.  So she wasn't thrilled about turning 19.  She tells us all her children will have to be born on an even day or a multiple of 5.  Good luck with that Emmer!

Popular Posts