The Tree of Life

Last year I spent quite a bit of time studying the Tree of Life.
I dug into the Bible and the Book of Mormon and learned all kinds of neat stuff about it.
I have come to love trees in general.
As I gained a greater understanding of the Tree of Life I came to appreciate even more that our very lives depend on the trees that give us the oxygen that keep us breathing from day to day.
My kids know that their Mom loves everything about the Tree of Life and so for Mother's Day Dakota had the idea for he and the kids to get me this picture...


I hung it in a place where I would see it often throughout the day.
It keeps me focused and is a reminder to hold to the iron rod that leads to the Tree of Life (which is the love of God that ultimately can lead us all to life with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ).


Depending upon what angle your looking at, you can see every season the tree goes through.


And here's a fun fact.
The kids bought this from the Dude Ranch when we were there celebrating Baby Kevin's birthday.  
All of the photos and paintings on their walls are for sale.
It's kind of a restaurant/art gallery all in one :).

Popular Posts