The Family is of God

Today was Stake Conference so Kevin got to sit with us!  
Every Sunday before sacrament meeting starts the kids go up on the stand to get gum from their Dad.  Today he introduced them to the gum we used to love as kids.
They loved it too.



Megan and Johanna joined us for Family Night.


We sang two of my favorite Primary songs.


Every time I hear the kids sing The Family is of God I get all choked up.
The family is such a blessing.  They come in all shapes and sizes and I am so grateful for the family I was raised in and the family I get to raise with Kevin.  I'm also grateful for my ward family.  I believe our Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he organized us into wards.  That way we'd always have a support system close enough to help, encourage and bless each other.


Popular Posts