Mr & Mrs Beck Part 1
What a fun, perfect day!
These are photos taken from my phone but I'll post some of the good ones when I get them.
Such a pretty bride!
The groom's pretty cute too.
This couple came out of the temple after Jackson and Aubrey. A lady took this picture and then came looking for "That little girl's Mom" so she could send it to me.
And then there were 2.
The ceremony was beautiful.
The sealer gave Jackson and Aubrey some great advice...
Kneel in prayer together every night
Read daily from the scriptures
Go on a date at least once a week
Hold Family Home Evenings weekly
Worship together as a family on Sundays
Attend the Temple as often as possible
Look at all these pretty ladies!
Lauren and Lyla came all the way from Arizona for the wedding!
While I was standing in the receiving line at the reception (and thanks to everyone who reminded Kevin and I we get to do that 6 more times) Kloe and her cousin Kaitlynn took a few shots...
If you look closely you'll see that Esty let Jax borrow his cotton candy galaxy socks for the big day.
Such a good brother.













