I Know That My Redeemer Lives



Oats, bananas, honey, and chocolate milk = Jackson's breakfast



I just love looking down the row at all my babies.
We were missing Emmy though.  She spent the weekend in Logan, in her apartment, all alone, studying for finals.

Today was a really special day for my nephew Kamden and for everyone who saw him sing in church today.
First of all, it was a miracle Kam was even singing, by himself, in sacrament meeting.  Kam has had some challenges with being somewhere on that Autism spectrum that effects so many of our kids today.  A couple of years ago he would not even sing with a group of kids.  He was very shy and uncomfortable being up in front of people.  
Not only did he sing today, but he sang all 4 verses of I Know That My Redeemer Lives.  It was one of the sweetest things I've ever heard and seen.  He brought a beautiful sweet spirit to the meeting and I was just so so proud of him.


Kam and Janie on Kamden's baptism day last November.

Saw this quote today...


Amen.


Popular Posts