Finals Week

Hi Grandpa,

I thought I’d take a quick study break while I’m in the library to write you an email (if I don’t fall asleep) :)  Sorry I’ve been MIA for awhile. I have been incredibly busy since I got back from spring break, especially this month.  I’ll backtrack a little. Me and Gentry play racquetball every week. She has yet to win a game. I have a few pretty good serves and since I’m a lefty they’re usually tough for everyone. :)



Me and Abby playing fugitive. Basically you have a huge group of 40 people in the middle of the night and there is a start and a finish line and there are three “cops” in cars and everyone else is on foot. You have to get to the finish line in a certain amount of time without getting caught. So we started on one corner of campus and had to make it to a gas station about 2 miles away. This picture was right before abby got caught. haha. Me and Kaylee and another girl from my ward all made it to the end though. It may have involved hopping fences and army crawling through the dirt but we finished and didn’t get caught so nbd.



You may probably saw these but my relief society president rachel is an awesome photographer.



I was not happy about the snow. Good for the lakes and fishing though.



Zumbaaaaaaa



My friend Abby. She’s an accounting major as well. Too bad she’s going on a mission or Id live with her next year. She’s awesome.



Sometimes me and gentry walk to the temple.



They have a lot of good cafe’s on campus. This was yesterday celebrating my first paycheck!



I promise I’ll be better at the updates. :) It is super hard to go to school full time and work 20 hours a week! I'm getting the hang of it though. I gotta study for my accounting final, but I’ll talk to you soon! Love you!

Popular Posts