BYU - I Road Trip
Today I got to spend the day with my niece Mickayla and my sister in law Mindy!
And a couple of hours with Grandpa Moon.
Mickayla flew in this week from Texas and me and Mindy delivered her to BYU Idaho.
It was such a fun day!
Here's Grandpa asking Kayla if she's going to find her a man up there at the college.
And here's Kayla telling Grandpa how she had to wash all her clothes on a washboard while she lived in Paraguay on her mission.
We stopped for food at the Dude Ranch. After 3 years of Dude Ranch visits we finally tried their Ho Made Pie. The boysenberry with vanilla ice cream was a keeper.
Kayla's lunch and dinner.
Mindy and I are Vera Bradley junkies.
I first introduced her to these bags on our trip to Boston a few years ago and now she's hooked.








