Waffle Love
The girls are eating him up...
"Mom can I pleeeease wear my Spidy shirt again today?"
You wore it yesterday, and slept in it last night, sure, why not.
Meet one of Lilly's lady best friends, Gloria.
Gloria has been doing foot zones on Lilly since she was a newborn.
Lilly got REALLY constipated when she was just a few weeks old. She hadn't pooped for like 8 days so I took her to Gloria and she worked the bowel zones on her feet and on our way home she had a MAJOR blowout. Poop everywhere, I tell ya! I've been a believer of foot zoning ever since :).
The husband took Lilly and I to lunch at the Waffle Love truck today.
It was our very first Waffle Love waffle ever.
We went with Biscoff spread, strawberries and whipping cream.
I don't know what they put into those waffles but they were amazing.
When we got home Lilly put the trash cans away.
She's super scrong.
The end.









