The Homecoming and Fireside

We had a beautiful Sabbath day.
Jackson's homecoming talk was in the morning and he gave a fireside about his mission in the evening.


This is Jackson's friend Christian.  
Christian also served in Brazil and he and Jackson played High School and little league football together.
(He's also that guy who asked Emmy out on her first date a few years ago and then cancelled, but I've forgiven him.)



I learned something new about my boy tonight.
He is a VERY creative music leader.
Our bishop described it perfectly when he said it was a mix of leading the music and doing the actions to Popcorn Popping and Book of Mormon Stories.
They learn all kinds of things on the mission.
Jax had a great slide show and shared lots of fun stories from Michigan and Brazil.



Jackson drank a lot of Guarana on the mission.
The Brazilians love this stuff and apparently so does Aubrey.



Hot fudge cookie and brownie sundaes all around.






Tomorrow Jackson leaves for Mesa to work with my brother Rob for a few weeks.
I am going to miss him.
It's been so much fun having him around.
Jax has been making some pretty fun plans.
I'll blog more about that in a day or two.


Popular Posts