Our Weddin'

His sock collection is the envy of his brother and all his friends...


I don't ever remember spending my money on socks at his age.



Gracie's turn for date night.
She'd been looking forward to a grilled cheese and mushroom soup at Zupa's all week and then on our way to the restaurant she decided she was feeling like chicken fettuccine. 
Gracie updated us on all the excitement in her life.
She also updated her father on the fact that she is a 4th grader and not a 5th grader.



I have an ongoing "to do" list in my head.  Some of the things on that list have been there for like 8 years.  "Transfer our wedding video onto a DVD" has been on the list for about 6 years--ever since our VCR broke.  I finally took the video in to Costco a few weeks ago and today we picked it up.
We used to watch it every year on our anniversary with the kids.
It's as cheesy as can be and I talk really funny (seriously, I talked like I was practicing to be a ventriloquist) but I just love it!  Lilly kept telling me how pretty I looked in my dress.  I told all the girls they were welcome to wear it :)


This is a bad example, but the quality of the DVD wasn't half as bad as I thought it would be.
Even though I was about 25 pounds lighter and 22 years younger back then, Kev said I'm even better looking now and the trade off of me having a bigger chest for a few extra pounds is totally worth it :).  He always says all the right things :)

Popular Posts