I Am A Mystery



Dressed and ready for Kindergarten.
She'll be wearing her Spidy hoodie until she's 12.



Here I am waiting in the Neurologist's exam room.
And isn't this a lovely picture to help calm the nerves.
I had high hopes for this visit.
I rattled off my symptoms to the nice Dr. S.
Besides chronic headaches I have weird face pain, the back of my neck tingles, the tip of my tongue is numb and my gums in the front of my mouth throb with pain.
Dr. S said she's never ever heard of someone's gums throbbing.  
Ever.
She had no idea why I have the tingling in my neck or why my tongue is numb.
I am a mystery.
She's sending me for an MRI next week.



Have I mentioned Kevin is back to work on that book?
He's been back at it the last few months and today Jackson helped him with his research.  Bones Brooks (the main character in the book, named after our own Estabon, who's nickname was Bones before it was Estabon, he's also named after Garth Brooks, one of our favorite country singers of all time) needs to be able to start a fire so they were experimenting with gum wrappers and batteries.



Today was Gracie's turn for the "Woman's Day" talk.
Kloe begged to come along so she could help explain what it's like to have a "Woman's Day" or "Ladies Day" as we call it here in the Beck house.  Kloe considers herself a woman's day expert.  
We all know she really just wanted to come along for the frozen yogurt.


Gracie (so far) isn't as emotional as my other girls.
(Of course that could all change when her woman's day arrives)
Gracie is very logical and anti-drama.
So our little "Maturation Clinic" at the yogurt shop went pretty smooth.




Jackson's been connecting with all sorts of friends from the mission.
His good friend Darnel, from Michigan, moved to Taylorsville a few months ago!  How cool is that?!  So they caught up at the King Buffet tonight.  It was Jackson's 2nd dinner.  He told me he can never pass up a good buffet.
Darnel painted Jackson this really cool picture before he left Michigan.


Popular Posts