Farewell Ashley!

My cousin Ashley had her mission farewell today!


She gave a great talk about the enabling power of the Atonement.
She also shared how her prayers were answered when she asked the Lord to send her to a mission that was 
warm - check!
in the US - check!
and English speaking - check!


The family gathered together after the meeting for lunch.
The kids LOVE any opportunity they get to spend time with cousins!


Karter and I discussed his recent wrestling match, which he won, and is the Region Champion in his weight division!  He went undefeated all season!



I forgot to assign someone to give the family night lesson tonight so we watched 17 Miracles and Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration.  I just finished reading History of Joseph Smith by Lucy Mack Smith.  I really liked reading about the prophet from his mother's perspective.  

Popular Posts