A LOT of Soda
Estabon wrote out his first check today.
He's so grown up!
Literally.
I think he grew another 1/4 inch this past week.
And here he is getting ready to make his first big purchase.
I caved.
He's buying his very own iPhone.
It goes against everything I believe about children not having a smart phone.
But the husband sat me down and reminded me that Esty is VERY responsible (it's true). He's been working hard (that's true too). He's a great student (also true). And he is old enough to be responsible with a smart phone, whether he needs it or not.
He also did the responsible thing and bought a used one that was well within his budget.
Fun Fact: Esty's phone number has 6 8's in it.
Jackson had his first dental appointment in over 2 years.
After drinking A LOT of soda for 15 months (Brazilians drink A LOT of soda) he was dreading this day.
15 months of soda = 4 cavities
LOVE having Jaxer around.
It's weird and great that he's such an adult now.




