#11

If you're around Lilly anytime soon she will probably tell you she's getting a new sister!
She is SO excited that Aubrey will be joining our family this May!
Aubrey will be #11 to join the Beck family!


I haven't said a whole lot on the blog about Jackson and Aubrey's relationship (and yes, this is the same Aubrey who is Emmy's BFF) because quite frankly I didn't want to jinx it :).
Jax and Aubrey have dated on and off since they were Juniors in High School.
They were together before they left on their missions and when Jackson came home they picked up right where they left off and Jax asked her to marry him last week!


He planned a fun date night starting with a drive through the carwash (Aubrey loves to go through the carwash), and then for dinner at Tiny Spicy (which is really called Mandarin Gardens but we all call it Tiny Spicy because of our love for their Tiny Spicy chicken), and then they went for a drive, and then to Coldstone (Aubrey loves ice cream almost more than life itself), and then to the Logan temple grounds to eat ice cream and watch the sunset. 


Now you may assume Aubrey knew what would come next, but you would be wrong.
Who proposes to their girlfriend after only being home 2 weeks?



I bet you can guess what her answer was.



Thanks to my awesome cousin Jeremy who secretly photographed the whole thing.
And here's Jax making sure Jeremy got it all on camera.



I knew I liked Aubrey before I even met her.
Jax hadn't been dating her very long when I saw a text from her on Jackson's phone. (I don't very often snoop through my kids texts and when I do snoop, the messages are usually painfully boring to read.) 
Jax was in the other room and curiosity got the best of me so I snooped.  They were discussing some scriptures in The Book of Mormon.  Right then and there, I was a big fan of Aubrey.  And after I got to know her in person I became an even bigger fan.


Jax is pretty proud of this one he took himself :).


Popular Posts