This Girl is 4!



4 year olds are the best!
Lilly has loved telling everyone that Jackson comes home on her birthday.




I know the husband loves me because...he brings me these delicious chocolate covered strawberries.
Little America has the greatest chocolate covered strawberries on the planet.
And they are so cute too!
I shared with Lilly since she's the birthday girl.



Lilly loves merry-go-rounds.
Loves them!
After Jackson got released as a missionary we rushed Lilly over to the mall for a ride.
She told Janie she could come along too.



Miss Lilly, what a little firecracker you are!
You have kept me on my toes from the moment you were born and I have loved watching you learn and grow.  You are our social butterfly and have the gift of making others feel special and loved.  I am grateful to be your Mama and I love you so much!

Popular Posts