Happy Birthday to Uncle Stevie!

Uncle Stevie's birthday is on Groundhog Day.
My kids think that's pretty cool.
Tonight we had a birthday dinner game night to celebrate the birth of Steven.


On the menu were a few of Steve's favorites:
Emmy's Pretzels
Outback's Baked Potato Soup
Iced Lemon Bundt Cake
(Steve is a lover of all things lemon)

The menu was simple but complicated for me because I'd never made any of these things before.
I really missed Emmy last night while I was making those pretzels.
She could make them in her sleep.


Some of our dinner conversation included Steve explaining how he came to be a lawyer.
I thought he'd always wanted to be a lawyer but he was leaning towards being a teacher while he got his bachelor degree in political science.
We also discussed Dakota's interest in becoming a Dentist.  Today our dentist, Dr. Frandsen, told me he recommends Dakota get used to working and talking with girls since most dentists are surrounded by them :).  I told Dr. Frandsen that Esty is quite the ladies man and that should be noooo problem!


This one has come SO FAR from the days when I had to sit in the chair with her and hold her down.  She had a couple of fillings today and didn't even need the gas!


I realize how not smart I am every time I play Scategories.



Happy Birthday Uncle Stevie!
We love you!

Popular Posts