Emmy Update - Another Letter To Grandpa
Hi Grandpa,
This week was really busy for me. I had 5 exams, 2 papers, and a quiz to do. I spent all of Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday studying. I fell asleep in the library a couple of times. Tuesday was definitely my longest day, I was up studying/ in class from 5:30 am until 11 at night. For some reason all of my classes decided to have exams the same week. It was cool though because I have been making scripture study and journal writing a bigger priority in my life and I always started studying with scriptures and I didn’t ever feel stressed or overwhelmed this week. Not once. All of the studying payed off and I aced all of my tests, so woohoo! And now I have no homework or studying to do for the long weekend and its so nice.
Here are some of the happenings of the week:
Saturday night was Mardi Gras. Its a huge dance and it was so fun! There was a casino, live animals, henna tattoos, and a huge dance. It was insane.
This is a glimpse of my studying. This was just for Accounting. And my roommates are five years old and like to color spiderman.
There was a lot of cuddle time this week. Sometimes in my bed, sometimes on the kitchen floor. We love each other.
We joined that Zumba club and it is SO FUN! I love Zumba so much. It is one of my favorite things ever.
Today for Valentine’s Day our friend Jacob next door brought us all of this and it was so nice! People are so nice. My other friend brought me ice cream earlier this week because he knew I didn’t get any ice cream for baby kevin night on Tuesday and I had two exams on Wednesday so I came home to ice cream and I just have the nicest friends here. We had a valentine roomie breakfast and Gentry made us all red velvet pancakes and gave us cards and I’m just feelin so loved today!
To answer your questions I am sooo converted to the college life. I love it here. I have later classes so I can stay up later than I could last semester and I have so much fun. I do some crazy stuff and I just look forward to every new day because there is so much going on.
No more encouragement from home teachers haha.
There are like 4 boys at Zumba club. They are hilarious to watch.
I love being able to 100% control my schedule when I’m away from home. I love being able to do my own thing and being responsible for myself. I like cooking myself meals but I do miss having my mommy cook for me as well. And I miss my dad’s sense of humor cause I know he would find the same stuff as I do funny and I like to make fun of things with him and kota.
The weather has been SO nice! I’m a little sad we didn’t really get a winter, but then not that sad when I don’t even have to wear a jacket to school.
Go ahead and share away! Mom puts them on the blog anyway. :)
I hope you are doing well! Can’t wait to see you in a couple of weeks, love you!







