Disciples of Jesus Christ
I only have 2 things on my list of what I want to have done before Elder Beck comes home.
1-Deep clean Jax and Esty's room
2-Deep clean Jax and Esty's bathroom, which includes re-caulking the shower.
1-Deep clean Jax and Esty's room
2-Deep clean Jax and Esty's bathroom, which includes re-caulking the shower.
The bathroom happened today.
It took all morning but I got it done.
Supposedly the caulk is toxic but I didn't have a mask, so I improvised.
It took all morning but I got it done.
Supposedly the caulk is toxic but I didn't have a mask, so I improvised.
We finished The Book of Mormon a few weeks ago as a family.
I've lost track of how many times we've read it.
You can never read it too many times.
I was reminded of that the other day when a few of the children could not remember who Abinidi was.
Who could forget Abinidi?!?!
We are changing things up a bit and spending our morning scripture study by highlighting a conference talk and then referencing scriptures from that talk.
We've been pulling messages from the April 2014 conference and over the past week we've focused on being disciples of Jesus Christ.
The Bible Dictionary says a disciple is a pupil or learner; a name used to denote (1) the twelve, also called apostles, (2) all followers of Jesus Christ.
We are blessed to be able to learn of Christ and follow his example.
The Bible Dictionary says a disciple is a pupil or learner; a name used to denote (1) the twelve, also called apostles, (2) all followers of Jesus Christ.
We are blessed to be able to learn of Christ and follow his example.



