A Nap at Chuckarama

Today Grandpa suggested we drive over to Logan and take these girls out to dinner.


Wow!  I look really pregnant in this picture.
But I assure you, I am not.

Grandpa fed us well.
Emmy got so full she had the food sweats but wasn't going to let that stop her from finishing the ice cream :)  Atta girl!



They told Grandpa he had great timing since it was the end of the month and their food budgets were running low.  After the meal they were so happy they thought they'd settle in for a nap, right there in the Chuckarama!



When we got back to Grandpa's it was almost bedtime.
Bedtime for Grandpa is 5 or 6 at night because he gets up before 4am.
That meant I had a quiet house for hours!  It was a dream.  I called my sister Natalie, wrote in my journal, read a book, studied my scriptures.  All with NO INTERRUPTIONS.  It was pretty great.

Popular Posts