Superbowl Menu

Christmas is over but Lilly's LOVES her Christmas PJ's

I planned my Superbowl menu today while I was waiting for Kloe at the orthodontist's office.
Croissant Sandwiches
Baked Beans (at Kloe's request)
Veggies and Dip (or maybe just Veggie since I've got a bunch of carrots that need to be eaten)
Mozzarella Sticks and Ranch
Tortilla chips with this dip I wanted to try like 5 years ago and then forgot about it...


but instead of Rotel I'm using Gramma Sharon's Sweet n Sassy Salsa
and Caramel Popcorn (half with peanuts and half without)


I am loving looking through the scrapbooks my mom made me for Christmas!
Check out me and my BFF Marci in our 4th grade class...


Marci is on the left of the girl in purple and I'm on the right.
We were lucky enough to go through our awkward stages together.


High School Graduation 1990
Man we had great hair!

Popular Posts