Missionary Monday - Week 3 in Parque Santo Antonio
Ademilson was baptized! Whoo!! The elders over there couldn't close his wife, but I will try not to judge them for that. The crazy thing was that Ademilson's brother (Helton) lives in my new ward, but I didnt know until we were eating lunch at Helton's house and Ademislon's mom showed up. Ha.
I took the liberty of visiting as many of my old peeps as I could in Itapecerica after the baptism and was pleased to see that everyone is doing great! There should be a few more baptisms in the next few weeks. Now I just need to replicate it in my new area. Its going a little slower than I would like though.
Élder Beck
Photos
- Helton is the taller one. It was pretty cool to see him baptize his brother.
- The lunch we had at Helton's house was a crazy Spanish seafood dish (including squid, shrimp, eyes, and a few other unidentified objects)
- We spent New Years (until 10:30) on the roof. It was sweet.




