An Update From Our Aggie


The past couple weeks have been busy, but mostly just with school work. My day usually consists of going to class, the gym, doing homework, and just hanging out. 



There was a dance two weeks ago for Traditions Week. I still have bruises on my feet from getting jumped on.




I know you’ve heard about these, but they really are fantastic. Top 5 things I’ve ever eaten.




Here are some of my friends in the hot tub at our apartment complex.



This was before church Sunday. It was first time she was taller than me, but then I put on heels too and I was a giant again. Haha.




Its been almost a month since I've been home, and its been really good for me. I’m having a lot of fun and meeting a lot of new people. Oh! I went on a date Friday. It was my first since I've been at college. He is really nice and is actually my home teacher. We went to the Jump Zone, which is a trampoline park, and then got ice cream. I'm not interested in pursuing anything, but it was still fun to go out. 
Elder Cook came to the Spectrum on Sunday, that was really cool. He talked about different choices in life and the importance of them. I can’t remember if I already told you, but I’m taking Teachings of the Living Prophets for institute this semester. It’s the first time in a really long time I've really loved going to seminary/institute. 
Anyways, that’s pretty much it for now. I’m doing great! Hope you guys are doing well. Love you!

Popular Posts