A Low Key Trip
When I go visit my sisters it's either an adventurous trip or a low key trip.
This one is a low key trip.
With Natalie sleep deprived and having a nursing baby every 2-3 hours we stayed close to home and managed to get a few things accomplished.
Thursday and Friday we took down and put away Christmas.
Compared to me, Natalie has a lot of Christmas decorations.
Here's a peek at a few of them...
And here's a peek at my dad doing the Christmas dance while he was visiting last month...
Tomorrow we'll clean out and organize a couple of bedrooms. And then we'll reward ourselves with Cheese Fries and Thunder From Down Under at the Outback :)
I managed to get a little baby time too.
Nat and I have had the best time just talking, taking care of babies, and eating whatever comfort food we feel like. Once the house quiets down around 11 we watch a little BBC television (we both love Call the Midwife and Downton Abbey), although we usually end up passing out before the shows are over.
Meanwhile, back in Utah...
Dad's got it all under control.








