Missionary Monday - Week 1 in Parque Santo Antonio

​I'm going to keep this short and sweet because we will be seeing each other shortly.

This new area is pretty cool. I had already worked here for two days on divisions when I was is IndianĂ³polis and I was really surprised to see how many people remembered me. There was a lady ready to be baptized (Leonora, see picture below), but other than that we have NOBODY. So that will be a nice little challlenge. ​I'm not sure karma is a true principle when it comes to being transferred because in my last six areas I have arrived with no one progressing. The good news is that the Elders that took our old area haven't messed anything up yet and Beatriz (Far left in the other picture) was baptized yesterday in Itapecerica. If they don't have at least three more next week we will be having words though. I will send some pictures of the other people we were working with in another email.

See you soon!
Élder Beck


Pics 3, 4, and 5 members



Pics 6 & 7 investigators


Popular Posts