Missionary Monday on Tuesday - Week 7 in Itapecerica
Soooo I was transferred again. I will be in Parque Santo Antônio with an Elder Ribeiro for three weeks and then I will train a new missionary for my last transfer. I was looking forward to being in this area for Christmas and baptizing a bunch of people from the beautiful teaching group that we have created, but I'm just going to have to pray my heart out for them now. On the up side, I will be in the same house as Elder Jensen from my MTC group. He is in the top five of my favorite missionaries.
We had a Mission Tour with Elder Claudio R. M. Costa (President of the Brazil Area). He is the most senior of all of the seventy. It was fantastic. I really really really enjoy conversing with and hearing from Heavenly Father's servants. I used to think that it was a little weird when Jesus said that we should hunger and thirst after righteousness, but that is exactly the sensation that has grown within me through out my mission. Especially when it hit me that when General Authorities speak it is basically scripture.
Fun Fact: Drying your socks in the Microwave works great! It has been raining like crazy lately and I was pretty pleased with this discovery.
Happy Birthday Grandpa Dave!
Élder Beck
Photos - If you need help painting your house, don't ask the missionaries. They have no idea what they are doing.



