Just Another Day...
Just another day at the Beck House...
It's the 10th you know!
Ice cream all around!
And this would be Kloe after falling down the stairs.
Poor thing is in that clumsy awkward stage.
Bless her heart.
Dear Neff family,
Thank you so much for the delicious homemade chocolates you make and give to me our family every year. (They hand make every single one of them.)
Kevin brought them home from bishopric meeting tonight and I snatched them right out of his hands and took a bite out of several (and finished off a few). I am putting in a long night of digital scrapbooking so they were just what I needed--a little sugar rush and an extra 1000 calories to get me through the next few hours.
Not only do these chocolates taste amazing, they look pretty too!
My favorite is the dark chocolate almond joys. So so good!







