I'm 43

It's my birthday!
I'm 43.
It's been a great 42nd year!
I was able to check visit the Nauvoo Temple off my bucket list
I finally started coloring my hair
I got myself back to going to the gym regularly
I got my mega freezer
I did not take adult swimming lessons but that can be something to look forward to during my 43rd year :) or possibly my 44th or 45th.


We went to Mimi's for my birthday breakfast. 
I LOVE their bacon avocado spinach omelettes and honey bran muffins!
This would be Janie explaining to Lilly how Santa will come down the chimney.



Lilly was ticked when it was time for us to be seated in the restaurant.  She wanted to eat at this little table in the middle of the lobby.

And this would be Janie helping to pay for our meal.
Ever since Kloe made her this cool Duct Tape wallet she's wanted to help pay for everything.




She's obsessed with how Santa comes down the chimney...


We spent the rest of the day in our Christmas PJ's watching Christmas movies.  We added a new tradition this year--watching It's a Wonderful Life.  Can you believe we've never shown our kids that movie?  Worst parents ever.  
After our Christmas Eve birthday dinner Kevin read the Christmas story from the Bible and we all wrote down our gift for Jesus for the coming year.  We sang Angels We Have Heard on High, had family prayer and then the kids bunked in together and watched more Christmas movies while me and Kev helped Santa finish up his work.
It was a perfect day, one of my favorites of the whole entire year.


Popular Posts