Birthday Date Day

Today Kev and I had my traditional birthday date.
He takes me out for an entire day (and sometimes night too) and we just spend the day together having fun.


We spent part of the morning in the Jordan River Temple and Kevin got set apart as a temple worker!  He has been wanting to work in the temple baptistry for a while now so he is pretty excited.  
We had some time to kill while we waited for our movie (we went to see Unbroken, great movie, we also read the book, great book too!).  So we went white shoe shopping--you need white shoes to work in the temple :).  He'll start next week!  I'm a little jealous.  Hopefully once we get all our kids in school I can join him.




This girl will peace out tomorrow.
Apparently college has way more fun New Years Eve festivities than we do :)



Janie taped her mouth shut (I have no idea why) and then fell asleep.


Popular Posts