The Dessert Maker

Koe is now our official Sunday night dessert maker...


She decided to try her hand at chocolate chip cookies.
I was nervous for her.
I am challenged when it comes to making chocolate chip cookies.
She used the Nestle Tollhouse recipe and followed it to a T.
(I tend to not follow recipes to a T, which is probably why my many attempts at chocolate chip cookies haven't worked out so well)
She made a double batch and they turned out fantastic!



The husband rocking' the grill between church meetings.
He looks better in my apron than I do.

Today I am thankful for generous friends and neighbors.
I am helping with the Angel Tree in our ward and we've had so many people help to provide a nice Christmas for some needy families.

For family night we watched THIS message about the spirit of thanksgiving.

Popular Posts