Pizza at The Pie

Date night with Estabon!
He chose pizza at The Pie for dinner.


Kevin and I hadn't been to The Pie's restaurant (the one in the basement by the UofU) since we were in high school.  We only went once--it was PACKED with people and smoke and loud music.


25 years later it looked exactly the same, minus the smoke and about 3/4 of the people.
I forgot how good their pizza is.
Good pick Estabon.
He chose a sour patch shake at the Iceberg for dessert.
It was actually better than you would think.



Miss Gracie was chosen as her 4th grade Class Representative.  If any of my kids were to be a Student Body President it would be Gracie.  She's a natural leader, and pretty cute too!

Today I am thankful for the public school system.
My kids have been blessed to have some really great teachers and administrators.
Our elementary school is a 7 Habits school and I LOVE the life skills they are teaching the kids.


Popular Posts