Missionary Monday - Week 4 in Itapecerica

​Last week we had interviews with President Dalton and I know I've said it before, but he is THE MAN. He lifted a lot of the old Nazi rules, the highlights being music and playing sports. Then in my interview he said he is trying to build the mission through experienced trainers and asked me if I had any objections to being released to train. I told him that would be fine with me, but then he called Saturday night for transfers and said that he got overruled. He said he felt so good about what Elder V. Santos and I are doing that he had to leave us. So Elder Santos and I will stay together here in Itapecerica one more transfer. I thought that was pretty cool and it sure does help my faith knowing that there is more waiting for us.

I was kind of in a lull in Parque Luiza. Not for a lack of trying though. We just couldn't get much going. We have been getting blessed like crazy recently here though. I had my second highest score for investigators at church this Sunday, we have three baptisms planned for this Saturday, and the Ward is helping a lot. I am glad I will be able to be here for Christmas.

I wanted to tell you more about the people that we are working with, but I swear our email time gets shorter every week. If you want names to pray for, they are: Sueli, Yuri, Laura, Fábio, Maria do Carmen, Douglas, Luana, Valcide, Selma, Denise, Joelma, Diano and Beatriz.

Love you.
Élder Beck

Popular Posts