Lookin' Good!!

Look who turned 16 today!!!



It was Esty's birthday but it was his Mama who got the coolest present...



Next to my wedding day and the births of all my children, this was the best day of my life.



Estabon had a little party with a few of his best buddies.  As each of them arrived they were greeted with this sign.


He had no idea it was out there until after his best buddies went home.
It was a little surprise from his Dad.



Yep, he still has me make the brownie tower birthday cake.
Check out cute little 11 year old Esty with his brownie tower cake HERE.



Today I am so very thankful for my Dakota.
I absolutely love this kid!
He is kind, funny, helpful, responsible, and has such a good heart.  He's a great friend to everyone.
He has given me zero stress and no drama over his 16 years and he'll never know how much I appreciate that.  Happy Birthday Dakota Reed!  We love you so much!



The End

Popular Posts