I Know Who I Am, I Know God's Plan

My best friend Mommy Marci, laid her dad to rest today...



Today I am thankful for the plan of salvation.
I've been thinking alot about the plan of salvation this past month.
If you go to a member of the Church of Jesus Christ's funeral you are most likely going to learn a little about this plan.
I love this scripture...


In this scripture the angels are from heaven, visiting the Anti-Nephi-Lehies and teaching them about the plan of salvation.  Today my Elder Beck and many other Mormon missionaries are the angels who are teaching the world about the plan of salvation.  This plan is real.  It was given to us by our Heavenly Father and we all agreed to it.  That's why we are here.  This plan is what helps us make sense of everything we experience in this life.  You can learn more about the plan of salvation (also known as the great plan of happiness) HERE



Part of our Heavenly Father's plan is to be baptized into Christ's church.  To be baptized by immersion, just as John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ.  Today my nephew Kamden was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  He also received the Holy Ghost which will be his constant companion as long as he's keeping his baptismal covenants which are to stand as a witness of Jesus Christ, to bear one another's burdens, and to mourn with those who mourn.  



Papa Tom and Kam's brother Korbin.



Kam's sister Stella Jane was pretty happy until I took her picture.



We went out for pizza afterwards to celebrate.
These two best buddy cousins had a booth all to themselves :).

Popular Posts