Angel Babies & Friends
Today I was able to spend some time helping make ornaments for the SOFT (Support Organization For Trisomy) tree that will be donated to the festival of trees next month.
My very talented friend Marsha did all the detail work. I just tied little bows and glued on their wings :).
Today was a special day for Gracie's friend Ella.
She was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Gracie gave a talk on the Holy Ghost.
She wrote her talk all by herself and then she stood up in front of everyone and didn't read it. She spoke from the heart and the mission president told her it was one of the best talks on the Holy Ghost he had ever heard. She taught with the spirit and did such a good job.
Me and Gracie getting a little facelift.
Today I am thankful for time with friends.
I was able to visit and catch up with my friend Karri today. Karri has had a really rough year but she's kept the faith and powered through and is doing so great. I was also able to visit with my friend Tresa and the missionaries tonight. Tresa is taking the missionary lessons and embracing the blessings of a relationship with her Savior and His gospel and I'm really blessed to be able to be a part of her conversion.





